1-ON-1 YOGA AMERSFOORT
- Do you wonder whether yoga is suitable for you because you have physical issues or limitations?
- Do you feel worse instead of better after a yoga class?
- Did you stop with yoga classes in a group because you hardly received any personal attention from your teacher?
If your answer to one of these questions is yes, consider 1-on-1 yoga. Not everyone likes practising yoga in a group setting. A personal teacher can help you feel completely at ease.
You can practise yoga in a relaxed, no-stress, environment with someone who takes into account your wishes and needs. And, if you are thinking about starting yoga for the first time, this is the ideal situation for a safe, non-competitive, comfortable setting as a beginning yogi.
The rate per lesson is € 85 (including V.A.T.) – In addition, packages of three, six or ten lessons are available.
The kind of yoga that I teach is Hatha yoga. A yoga class consists of:
- Physical movements (Asana) to make the body flexible and strong.
- Breathing exercises (Pranayama) to strengthen, calm and purify the body and your “life energy”.
- Meditation (Dharana) to focus the mind; still the flow of distracting thoughts; and enhance awareness. Your mind feels calm and focussed.
- Relaxation (Savasana) that recharge and restore body, mind and spirit.
With personal yoga that is tailored to the needs of your body, you will experience the incredible benefits of yoga on many levels.
THE BENEFITS OF YOGA
- Strengthens muscles and keeps joints supple
- Improves body flexibility
- Relaxes the body
- Calms the mind
- Improves the self-healing ability of the body
- Calms the nervous system
- Strengthens the immune system
- Balances the hormonal system
- Strengthens the digestive system
- Enhances attributes such as compassion, love and inner peace
- Enriches quality of life; brings more joy and inner satisfaction; helps provide insight into life’s questions.