Marleen Jansen Yoga
My name is Marleen Jansen (1967). I am a fully certified and experienced Yoga Therapist and Yoga Teacher. From personal experience I became aware of the many positive effects of a consistant yoga practice when I started my journey in 2002. At the time I had busy jobs full of deadlines and stress and yoga became my outlet and source to restore and recharge.
Since 2008 I have helped others improve their health and well-being. Yoga is a tremendously powerful tool to (re)find health, well-being balance in life. Sharing this with my clients is what makes me happy.
In addition to the yoga classes, I work as a faculty teacher and a mentor at The Yoga Therapy Institute, based in Amsterdam. I teach and supervise students in training to become a Yoga Therapist.
Qualifications & Certifications
- Yoga Therapy – The Yoga Therapy Institute Amsterdam
- Yoga Therapy Teacher Training – Yoga Campus London
- HBO Biomedical Basic Knowledge
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training – Yoga Academie Nederland (YAN) – Amsterdam
- Sivananda Yoga & Vedanta Teacher Training – New York
As a Yoga Therapist, I’m fully certified and accredited by The International Association of Yoga Therapists.
As a Yoga Teacher I’m a member of Vereniging Yogadocenten Nederland.